Discover Michigan City on Instagram Michigan City on Linked In Facebook for Michigan City Residents
Discover Michigan City on Facebook

Citizen Resources - Historic District
Resource Contacts
City Planner's Office : 873-1419

If you live in a Historic District, you need a special permit for building alterations. Please call the Planner's Office if you are unsure if your building is within one of our Historic areas or if you need more information.

Need information on the City Sidewalk Program? Call the Planning Department at 873-1419.