Saturdays May - October
8 a.m. - Noon CST
8th & Washington Streets
- Gorgeous hanging baskets of brightly colored flowers.
- Pots of aromatic herbs for your kitchen.
- Mouth watering fresh “home-grown” fruits and vegetables.
- Honey and butters you can’t find in any store.
- Special treats for your pets.
- Fountains, birdbaths, dried flower arrangements, and other gifts.
You’ll find all this and so much more at the Mainstreet Association’s
Farmer’s Market in Michigan City, Indiana, on the southern shores of
The Mainstreet Association sponsors the Farmer’s
Market every Saturday from May through October on the corner of
8th and Washington Streets in Michigan City. Open from 8am until Noon,
the Farmer’s Market (just one block east of Lighthouse Place Outlet
Mall) features locally-grown fruits and vegetables in season as well as
craft items, flowers, and herbs. This Farmer’s Market offers entertainment
and education, as well, through local organizations. Bake sales, wine
tastings, Alpaca wool spinning and other special events will take place
at the Farmer’s Market this season. For details and directions, call (219) 210-2055.